Process Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entry yay

Go down

Entry yay  Empty Entry yay

Post by Miles Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:56 am

Since a lot of other things were going on in this month, I had barely time to do much on my project. In fact, all I managed to do the last weeks, was to meet my supervisor since I was stuck with the maps. I explained my issue to him, and while explaining it, I could almost get grip of the solution. Also he asked my why I chose the Engine 5.c instead of an another one. I justified my decision by the fact, that this Engine would allow me to work with some features from the program I wanted to use in the beginning, means that I was familiar with it. I think still, that this choice was a good one, because it made the task not too difficult for me to do it with scratch, since I could work with a known source as well.
Also, while we talked, he asked me, if I did a Storyboard for the Story I wrote down - no I didn't, since I completely forgot to research this specific topic. But I think it is a good idea to try a story board, since it could help me maybe. I don't feel very confident by this idea, but I should try at least. Also I decided to make my bibliography more detailed. Until now, I only listed bullet points, I guess thats fine, but I should evaluate the source more and think harder about how useful it might be for later.
Also I told Ms. Forrest about my project, hoping she may has an idea how I could get more different research sources. She suggested that I maybe should interview somebody who knows about coding in scratch more than I do... Maybe this is worth a try as well, when I can find the time to do so. Also I showed my highlighting to her, since I know that I am not good at that - she told me I should practise it more. So I will probably try to do it better and compare it later if I made progress.
Thanks to my good communication skills and positive mindset while talking and explaining I was able to reach so many different ideas and feedback for my project, which I think is great for me and will help me in my further progress.
Miles
Miles
Admin

https://process-journal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Entry yay  Empty Re: Entry yay

Post by Miles Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Also I would like to add, that Antonia, today in Coding, told the class was a storyboard is. I fastly scribbled it down, so that I have a guideline for the one for my project!
Also we worked on our scratch-projects, giving me a little warm up for the game task. I took the chance fully, making the most of the project, since I want to be prepared for any obstacle later in my own PP.
Miles
Miles
Admin

https://process-journal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum