Process Journal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More details to the dialogues + Plan change

Go down

More details to the dialogues + Plan change  Empty More details to the dialogues + Plan change

Post by Miles Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Today, I decided to do some research again, to get more details about how factories creating devices and devices itself can pollute the environment, since I realized that I am not happy with what I got until now. I want to make the dialogues more accurate and not as vague as I planned them. Also I should sort out the sources that are not relevant anymore, but I dont know if I can do this all until 1st of February, since I was ill on Tuesday because I was very dizzy, I have to catch up a lot for school, need to catch up with my personal project and also yesterday, today and on Saturday is our Schoolplay taking place, where I have to be from 4pm (directly after school) to 9:30pm. Laptops or anything is not allowed backstage, which leaves me no choice than to stay up tonight until 12pm tonight and tomorrow to get at least a bit of schoolwork and catching up done. I dont like the thought of it and I feel like I will never finish the project or anything else in time, but I try to work with the technique of making myself more confident about what I am doing to keep calm and concentrated. Which actually works from time to time.

Because of that lack of time, I will also create the survey on Sunday and the Testing Time will be the 30.1. and 31.1., so that I can finish off my project nice and tidy, since this is the top priority.
Miles
Miles
Admin

https://process-journal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

More details to the dialogues + Plan change  Empty Re: More details to the dialogues + Plan change

Post by Miles Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:09 pm

Also, when writing dialogues, it is very important to put not too much text in it but also bring a good amount of information across, that can be understood by the targeted audience and makes sense.
Miles
Miles
Admin

https://process-journal.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down